Getting Started with College & Career Success on the Human eSources platform
Bookmark this page for easy access anytime!
Now that you have adopted the publication for your upcoming course, getting started with College & Career Success is easy. This serves as your one-stop resource to plan your course and ensure a positive experience for you and your students.
Preparing your course
|1. Explore Pro Tools|Pro Tools is used for faculty access. Follow this video to get started with your professional account.
|2. Browse your desk copy|
To view your desk copy, log in to your Pro Tools account, and then select your publication from the Sample Chapters
section on the right of your screen. This will show you the publication exactly as students see it.
|3. Plan your course using the Instructor's Manual|
Our comprehensive Instructor's Manual provides chapter-by-chapter overviews and supplemental activities, as well as a sample calendar and syllabi to make planning your course easy.
Final steps before your course starts
- Review our Service Level Agreement for Post-Secondary Clients for important information
- Post getting started instructions for students in your course: Getting Started on the Human eSources Platform. Be sure to include information on obtaining access keys from the bookstore, and the access key used for credit card purchases (depending upon which options you are offering).
- Share support information for College & Career Success with your students. Most issues can be addressed using Trouble using our products? Start here. You can also include the support information found below.
As your course is underway
You've begun using the publication and now you want to learn more? Here's additional resources that will help you learn more about the embedded assessments and our robust administrative tools.
- Pro Tools Guide- Full guide to all the features of your professional account.
- Using groups in Pro Tools- Overview of the group functionality in Pro Tools, used to organize individuals and easily review results.
- Grading student work- How to view student work and assign grades in Pro Tools
- Reporting video- How to view reports and results of individuals in your account.
- TruTalent Handbooks- Provides an overview and background of the assessments, as well as key points to help you successfully guide students through their results.
You'll find our support widget in the bottom right any time you are in our products, which provides access to our full Help Center. We can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at (860)996-1143.