Getting started with College & Career Success using Canvas
Bookmark this page for easy access anytime!
Now that you have adopted the publication for your upcoming course, getting started with College & Career Success is easy. This serves as your one-stop resource to plan your course and ensure a positive experience for you and your students.
Preparing your course
|1. Setup our Canvas integration|| |
Once your administrator has made the content available to be added to your course, this video
walks through the setup of the content in your course.
2. Browse your desk copy
To browse your desk copy of the publication, open your Canvas course and click on any of the chapter assignment links. Below the grading screen you'll see a link for Sample Chapters. This allows you to browse through the publication just as students see it.
|3. Plan your course using the Instructor's Manual|
Our comprehensive Instructor's Manual provides chapter-by-chapter overviews and supplemental activities, as well as a sample calendar and syllabi to make planning your course easy.
4. Test as a student
Use the Canvas student view (or create a new student user in your course) and obtain a test access key from our CustomerCare team
so you can view as a student would. Use this to ensure the publication links are available to students and working as expected prior to course start.
Final steps before your course starts
- Review our Service Level Agreement for Post-Secondary Clients for important information
- Post getting started instructions for students in your course: Student Guide to Using Online Textbooks in Canvas
- Share support information for College & Career Success with your students. Most issues can be addressed using Trouble using our products? Start here. You can also include our support contact information found below.
As your course is underway
You've begun using the publication and now you want to learn more? Here's additional resources that will help you learn more about the embedded assessments and our robust administrative tools.
Canvas LTI Manual
- Our full guide to the features of the College & Career Success Canvas integration
- How to successfully copy your course with College & Career Success and configure for a new course.
You'll find our support widget in the bottom right any time you are in our products, which provides access to our full Help Center. This also contains our Chat, which provides live support from our CustomerCare team during business hours (9am-7pm Eastern).